Countdown to Christmas: 15
Hi guys, it’s almost Christmas! I don’t know about you, but I’m super excited. I put the tree up yesterday, got my Christmas sweaters and gingerbread lattes.. but something is still missing… Nails!
I hope this collection of ideas inspire you to get creative with some nail art this season!
1. I just love this edgy Christmas look. Definitely going to give this one a go 🙂
2. Simple, but so cute! It kind of looks like a candy cane
3. This is perhaps for the more talented nail artists among us. It looks really effective though. If you’re struggling with this precision, you could always go for some Christmas-sweater nail wraps.
4. Little presents, how cute!
5. How good does this one look? I wish I could paint my nails with such precision!
I hope you enjoyed this quick inspiration selection. Check out my Pinterest page to see more!
I love you all and wish you a very merry Christmas!