Countdown to Christmas: 5
Yes.. I missed two days.. I’m an awful human being, soz guys.
Anyways! Today I thought I’d have a bit of fun and attempt to recreate Zoella’s Christmas makeup look. I have been especially loving her makeup this season, she looks incredible (as always). Let’s begin!!!
- Cover your face in foundation. I chose a pale shade with a peachy
undertone, similar to Zoella’s skin. Feel free to use concealer too to cover up any blemishes 2. Next I applied some bronzer under my cheekbones and around the edge of my face. I also added some highlighter (a.k.a. white eyeshadow) along my cheekbones, down my nose and chin to add some shape to my face.
3. Brows! I used a mixture of eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow to lightly define my brows. I need a bit of practise at this! A good tip is to blend some white eyeliner around your brows to make them more defined. They do look different colours here, but I promise you it was the lighting!
4. Eye time! Zoella has been going for a simple gold-champagne eye look recently. I used a lighter champagne over my lids, dabbed some gold in the centre and swept a darker tone through the crease.
5. Zoella’s lashes always look amazing. After applying mascara, I used an eyebrow brush to separate my lashes for a more natural (less spidery) look. Using white eyeliner in the inner corners and waterline can brighten your eyes as well.
6. The most distinctive part, the red lips! I went for something slightly darker than Zoella, using a mix of lipstick and gloss. And the look is complete!
Thanks for reading! I wish you an amazing day and very merry Christmas!
Lots of love,