Hello my lovelies! It’s been a while, sorry about that. But I’m excited to announce my Countdown to Christmas project! A post everyday from December 1st until 24th. Watch out for a variety of content; fashion, gift ideas, delicious recipes, chatty posts and more!
Soo let’s crack on, starting with the Christmas Tag! Hope you enjoy 🙂
The Christmas Tag
- Favourite Christmas Film? I think I’d have to say ‘The Holiday’, although I can be a bit of a Scrooge when it comes to Christmas movies.. The overly-cheesy ones really grind my gears!
- Ever had a white Christmas? Yes! I think only once. It would have been so magical, if it hadn’t been snowing for 3 weeks already and we were pretty sick of it 😉
- Where do you usually spend your holiday? I always spend Christmas at
home with my family, we often have friends and relatives come to ours.
- Favourite Christmas song? I have a whole playlist! This year I’ve been loving Buble’s Let it Snow. My all-time fave has to be Last Christmas by Wham.
- Is your tree real or fake? Always real. The smell is incredible! Makes me feel so festive 😀
- All-time favourite holiday food? Here in Germany we get amazing Lebkuchen, like soft gingerbread covered in chocolate: divine!
- Best Christmas gift you’ve ever received? When I was about 12, I came back from a camp to find that my dad had redecorated my room as a surprise 😀
- What made you realise the truth about Santa? I don’t remember the exact moment, I probably heard it in the school playground. I’m quite scientifically minded, so I probably decided that the logistics were unfeasible.
- What makes the holidays special for you? My favourite thing about Christmas time is the atmosphere. In the middle of winter everything is so warm and snug and cosy and jolly.
- What’s better, giving or receiving presents? Giving 100%. To see the happy look on someone’s face when they open your gift is priceless.
Feel free to do the Christmas Tag too, send me a message so I can read it! Spread the Christmas love!