- I can’t travel anywhere without my toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant and lip balm! My dentist recommended this floss to me, as I have brackets and a wirebehind my front teeth, and this product has a plastic end, which is really helpful. My favourite toothpaste ever is Colgate Total, the one I have here is still good though. This lip balm is great too, it has a very subtle vanilla flavour.
- I brought my favourite nail polish with me on holiday: Maybelline Super Stay Mint for Life 615. I also use coconut oil, in this clear bottle here, to massage into my cuticles. I bought this handy little hand cream to fit in my bag. It’s hydrating, but I don’t like the smell of it at all! I’m trying to use it up, haha.
- I just had to bring my beloved Simple Moisturising Facial Wash and Anti-blemish moisturiser. I also have a mini pot of E45 cream for the drier areas of my face. I’m keeping my skin care very basic and gentle for my skin at the moment, although I do plan on being some exfoliating face wash whilst I’m here 🙂
- I have my little travel bottles of shampoo and conditioner with me! Right now I’m using the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner, which I really love and would definitely recommend. I also brought my Body Shop Mango body scrub and butter with me – I love the smell so so much 🙂
- I’ve kept my make up range minimal for the time of my stay here in the UK. I have my beloved Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and Manhattan Soft Compact powder, as well as my staple mascara: Volcano Precise by Manhattan, and eyelash curler. I brought along my Alterra 15 Red Wine lipstick, because who knows when you’re going to need some red lipstick eh? I have my P2 Express eyebrow pencil and a mini container of Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume, which has a very bright and slightly sweet smell.
I hope you enjoyed this little rummage through my travel bag! Let me know what your travel essentials are. Have an awesome day, I hope the sun is shining wherever you are 🙂
Quick Update: how are you doing my lovelies? I’m great 🙂 I’m into the third week of my internship. I’ve been able to do crazy things, like run my own memory experiment and wear an EEG cap, so that I can see my brain waves! It’s really fascinating, and it’s confirming in my mind that I have made the right decision to study psychology 🙂 Here I am hanging out with my EEG cap friends 😉