I love sunshine. Unfortunately we don’t get a lot of it in the UK, or where I live in Germany. I always feel that the sunshine brings everyone to a good mood. I want to challenge you to share a ray of sunshine somehow today, be it smiling at a stranger, thanking a teacher or complimenting your friend. Let’s see how much sunshine we can create 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog
- One thing you wish you had? I would really like a maine coon kitten :3
- What’s your scariest nightmare? A few months ago I dreamt that it was WWII, and I was hiding in a house with about 10 other people. A van drives past shouting that the war is over, so we come out the house and see a truck of soldiers approaching. We sprint to a nearby garden to hide, I hide myself in a bin under some grass. I hear some of my friends being taken away, then one of the soldiers says “we’ve got enough”. Then I realise that I am in a plastic sack for corpses, when the soldier realises I’m still alive, he runs to tell the others, so I escape and sprint through a nearby field of high grasses, hoping that I don’t get lost…yeah I’m still a little traumatised from that one…
- What TV shows are you most embarrassed to admit you like watching? Not many, I enjoy University Challenge, which makes me sound like a bit of a nerd.
- What was the last lie you told? It was a little white lie, agreeing with my grandma’s taste in pottery or something, haha.
- 1 thing you don’t leave your house without? My carmex lime twist lip balm :3
- What course did you complete in college? I mean what did you study? I haven’t been to uni yet, but I’m planning on studying psychology and neuroscience.
- Place you wanna visit ? with family n friends? I would love to visit India. I really want to experience the culture and see the Taj Mahal.
- What did you do with your first salary? I was really chuffed, but I don’t think I spent it on anything in particular. It probably ended up where most of my money goes.. buying coffee.
–The bloggers I would like to nominate are: —
—My Questions to you are: —
- What skill do you most wish you had?
- If you had the ability to play another musical instrument what would it be, and why?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Are you religious?
- Do you think money makes you happy? Why/why not?
- If you were given $50 to spend on one type of makeup, what would you buy?
- Name a flower that describes your personality
- What achievement are you most proud of yourself for?
I hope you enjoy answering the questions! Let me know when you’ve answered them so that I can read your post 🙂 Much love,
Quick Update: yes, it’s been a while. My life has been pretty fast paced recently though. I’m 2 weeks into my internship, which is going really well. I’m exhausted, but finding it really interesting 🙂 I’ve really been enjoying videos by the Youtuber Niomi Smart recently. She’s a beauty, fashion, lifestyle Youtuber, my favourite videos of hers are her nutrition ones. Just thought I’d let you know, if you’re interested 🙂 Thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot ❤