Thank you so much to the beautiful Courtney for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Go and check out her awesome beauty and lifestyle blog at http://courtenaysbeautybox.com 🙂
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
1. Do you prefer patterns or plain? It really depends, but on the whole I would have to say patterns. I am so obsessed with the intricate Indian mandala designs.
2. Do you often doubt your decisions? Often yes. I can be a very indecisive person. I think it’s because I hate conflict and will do anything to keep harmony in a group. But slowly I’m learning to be more assertive and trust myself more.
3. Write music or listen to it? I have written a few songs, but I’m no expert, so I’d have to say listen to it 😉
4. What is one country you’d like to visit and why: Thailand. I’ve always been attracted by the country, I’d love to experience and learn more about the culture, language, history, food and architecture.
5. What is the last movie you watched? Brave 🙂 I love the music and I want Merida’s hair so bad!
6. What is the most influential book/article/etc you have read recently? I know this doesn’t count as a written source, but I recently watched a documentary about people with Down’s syndrome. I found it really moving to hear from people with this condition how hard it can be when others stereotype them, just because they are ignorant about the syndrome. It really made me want to learn more about these sorts of syndromes and other genetic illnesses.
7. What is one bold change to your style you would make if you weren’t scared? I love this question! I think I would go quite bohemian and wear lots of flowing laced dresses and faded silver rings and tasseled shawls with faded ripped shorts.
8. Least favourite fruit? This is so hard, I literally love all fruits. I would have to say tomatoes, not because I don’t like them, but because I like others more 🙂
9. Favourite vegetable? cucumber… or maybe radishes 😛
10. What is something you hope to have accomplished a month from now? In a month from now I will have just completed my internship, which will be a massive accomplishment for me. I’m already a week in and I haven’t had a panic attack at all, I’ve been feeling great actually which makes me feel so happy, because I know that a month ago I couldn’t even walk around the supermarket without feeling anxious and overwhelmed.
The bloggers I would like to nominate are…
- Shauna Rae
- Shanygne M
- Amy Walker
- I’m A Zalfie Fanatic
My 10 questions for you are…
- If you found out that you only had one more week to live, what would you do?
- What is your favourite smell?
- If you had the chance to meet any famous historical person, who would you choose?
- What’s your favourite sweet treat?
- Who do you admire most?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- Are you a shower or a bath person? Why?
- What would your dream pet be?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Are you more introverted or extraverted?
Thanks for reading my post 🙂 I hope you enjoy answering these questions, let me know when you have! If I haven’t tagged you but you’d like to answer them please let me know so I can read it 🙂 Thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot to me, lots of love,