Thank you to the lovely Prynka for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Go check out her awesome blog 🙂
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
- Describe yourself: I would describe myself as quite a creative and empathetic person. If you don’t know me well, you’d probably think I’m quite quite and academic, but once you get to know me you’ll discover how crazy I am!
- The person you admire the most? There are many famous people I admire, such as Nelson Mandela and Bethany Hamilton. In my own life, the person I admire most is a youth leader in my old church. He is always so positive and caring, I really hope I can be like that some day 🙂
- Your ideal vacation spot? Somewhere warm and sunny with gorgeous scenery and not too many tourists!
- Oops! I made a mistake when? When I told a lady in german that I like to go running in the Wand (wall) instead of in the Wald (wood).. she gave me a bit of a strange look! haha
- Who’s the frequent caller on you call log? One of my best friends. Although, I will try to avoid phoning people when possible, texting is much less awkward!
- What’s your favorite dessert & candy? Love rhubarb crumble so so much! My favourite candy is probably good old Dairy Milk 😉
- Story behind the blog name? I chose the name LancoraPerla because I feel like it really represents who I am and want to be. L’ancora meaning ‘the anchor’ in Italian is a major symbol for me, representing security during tough times, it also happens to be the name of my favourite piano piece (Ancora- Ludovico Einaudi) and one of my fave songs (Anchor- Hillsong). I chose Perla for something coloured white (purity and simplicity), and I love the sophisticated and precious associations that pearls have.
- Your favorite book/ comic? I don’t really read comics, but my favourite book at the moment is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It’s such a good book, I love the film adaptation as well.
- Superpower you wish you had? I wish I could read minds. Not in a creepy way, just in like an interested way. I’m fascinated by psychology and working out how people think.
- Who would be your dream date? Wow this is a hard question.. I don’t really have a celebrity crush at the moment. Let’s just go with my real life crush 😉 haha.
The bloggers I’d like to nominate to take part in this tag are:
- Im A Zalfie Fanatic
- Rhia (R Cubed)
- Angel (vanitybyangel)
- Courtenay (courtenaysbeautybox)
My 10 questions for you are:
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
- Which beauty product can you not live without?
- What’s your favourite song?
- What’s the most important quality you look for in a partner?
- Name a colour that best describes your personality
- What is your favourite quote?
- What aspect of your appearance do you love the most?
- Describe your favourite outfit
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Thanks for reading my post 🙂 Hope you enjoy answering these questions, let me know when you have! Love you all, have an awesome day x