Hey there! Today I’d like to share with you my all-time top 10 fave lip products. To be honest, I’m a bit of a lipgloss hoarder and I probably should have thrown out many of these products years ago.. but I hope you enjoy and maybe feel inspired 🙂 have an awesome day x
- Lip Balm: I am a large lip balm lover, here are my three faves.
- Aloe Vera Vaseline: I remember when these little tubs were such a craze! I absolutely love the aloe vera smell and taste of this hydrating lip balm – mine’s almost completely empty!
- Eos Summer Fruit: this lip balm is less hydrating, but the awesome packaging and taste totally make up for that factor. I would really recommend this one.
- Carmex Lime Twist: I’ve already raved about this product in my May Favourites post, but I just couldn’t not mention it again! This is my all time no.1. favourite lip balm ever! Taste, hydration, everything = perfection.
- Nivea Glamorous Gloss Natural: now for the nude shades. I’m the sort of person who receives lip glosses as gifts then keeps them for 5+years and wheres them about 10 times max. I can’t bring myself to throw them outthough! haha. Anyway, I really like this pretty shimmery gloss from Nivea, it isn’t the most long-lasting though.
- Labello Pearl & Shine: technically this is a lip balm, but it’s tinted so it’s going in this category. I use this one all the time, I love the pearly look that it gives.
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour: I received this mini gloss as a gift recently and I really like it. The consistency pretty thick so it looks extremely glossy, and I also like the shade as well. My only slight criticism would be the taste, but that’s only minor.
- Catrice Pure Shine Lip Butter 030: I also mentioned this one in my May Favourites. It’s a really pretty pink colour, and it’s also quite long-lasting.
- Alterra 06 Terra: I love these lipsticks so much! Super affordable, I picked this one up for 2.99 euros. They may not be the best quality ever, but I like how natural they look. They are long-lasting, and I think their shades go with my complexion pretty well.
- Alterra 15 Red Wine: This lipstick is by far my favourite wine red shade. It’s such a nice colour, and not too bold.
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush: And last but not least, this bright red lip gloss from Victoria’s Secret. This tastes so amazing, like strawberries. It’s not something I wear on a regular basis, but I really like it and would definitely recommend it!
Quick Update: hey friends 🙂 I hope you enjoyed this little lippy review! I’m currently in the middle of exams 😦 which isn’t the best, but my medication dose for my anxiety and depression has increased a bit, so I’m managing to cope (with plenty of rescue remedy!). The weather has been so nice here recently, I can’t wait for summer! Leave a comment to let me know which lip product you liked the best.
And just remember that everything will be okay in the end, if it’s not okay, it’s not the end 🙂 love you and have a great day ❤