Hello beautiful people 🙂 It’s been a while, I know, but here are a selection of random things I’ve been loving this month! Hope you enjoy 🙂
- Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm 030: I don’t usually wear much colour on my lips, but I love this affordable lip butter. It’s a really pretty smooth pink colour and is very long-lasting too! Here’s what it looks like on.
- The Body Shop Mango Body Butter: I am a big Body Shop fan. The scent of this mango body butter is incredible! And it’s so moisturising too. If you’d rather go for a bit more of a sophisticated scent, I would recommend the Moringa body butter. I also love the Body Shop’s pink grapefruit range.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: This has to be currently my absolute favourite book. I love the film version as well, I would really recommend it. The storyline is great, but the most amazing part for me was the writing style. I won’t give any spoilers, but you should definitely check out this book!
- Ikea Vanilla Scented Candle: so I have a bit of a candle fetish. I swear I can never leave Ikea without buying at least one candle! Some candles can be pretty pricey, but I love the affordable ones at Ikea, they’ve got a great range of scents. This May I’ve been loving the vanilla candle. Even when I don’t burn it, it fills my room with a soft vanilla scent, which I think is a great mark of a good candle!
- Primark 3 Gold Triangles Necklace: I treated myself to a new gold necklace, which I absolutely love (okay, it cost 1 pound haha). Despite the fact that it was an absolute bargain, I think the shape is really pretty and simple. I quite like Primark’s jewellery range.
- Carmex Lime Twist Lip Balm: And lastly, my no.1 May favourite has to be this Carmex lip balm. Best thing ever. I actually finished (that’s right, finished) one of these without losing it! So moisturising and great for the lips, the lime flavour is so nice. I apply this every night before bed and have noticed a real improvement in my lips ever since.
I’d love to know what you’ve been loving this month, feel free to leave a comment 🙂 I wish you a wonderful day, love you lots,
Quick Update: Thank you guys so much for 40 followers! 😀 I know that’s not many, but I’m really happy since I’m so new to blogging! You’re the best